Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Remember, remember the 5th of November

I like this movie a lot. If you are looking for a relaxing movie, then this is not the movie for you. However, if you are like me, who loves movie that would make you think (where in listening to the characters' conversation is very important) then this is the movie for you!

**** if you are planning to see the movie, stop right here ****


I like almost every part of it! I really like how clever V is. Not only that, the movie itself is ingeniously made. The fiction and the reality compliment each other. I like the way how V took care of Evey (Natalie Portman). I like when Evey overcame her fear with the help of V. Ang galing when the detective predicted what will happen, where in he is predicting a mistake that will trigger the people's revolution. Ang galing talaga when over the end the people all wearing a masked marched to the parliamentary building on the eve of the 5 th of November.


http://vforvendetta.warnerbros.com/




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home