Quick Movie Review
For this month, I tried to make up for the lost opportunity to watch good movies. Anyway, these are the movies (only those worth mentioning) that I have watched so far for this month:
1. Ray Charles (vcd) –An inspiring movie. Galing ni Jamie Fox!
2. One Million Dollar Baby (vcd) – Best movie of the month. Better than Ray Charles. I guess I’m getting old already because I very much like this movie. It is not a feel good movie but still inspiring.
3. Fighting Temptation (dvd) – A fun relaxing movie =)
4. Kingdom or Heaven and Earth -Orlando Bloom is not yet ready the role he played. Have not yet reached the “hero level” of Mel Gibson, Brad Pitt, Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn), and Russell Crowe. "Hilaw pa siya".
5. Star Wars III – I like the sword fights (however Mike and I expected more from General Grievous’ skill in sword fighting), the dogfights, and the tons of special effects that makes the movie so real.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home